Terms & Conditions
ALL PRICES, TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- 1% discount for payment received within 10 days of invoice date (excluding payment via credit card), otherwise Net 30 days with approved credit. Accounts exceeding 30 days on any invoice are subject to credit hold and a 1.5% cumulative late charge will be added monthly to past due invoices.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted at time of order placement.
- All sales outside of the United States require prepay wire transfer.
- Shipments are FOB DuraComm warehouse. Orders will be shipped by UPS Ground service unless otherwise directed by customer, in which case customer will absorb additional freight and handling charges as applicable. DuraComm will prepay and bill to Buyer all shipping, handling and insurance (if requested) charges on all orders, unless otherwise specified at the time of the order. Drop shipping to alternate locations is available. Customer is responsible for any damage claims.
- There is a $3.00 per carton handling fee
- Effective March 1, 2014 DuraComm warrants to the initial end user, each power supply manufactured by DuraComm to be free from defects in material and workmanship when in normal use and service for a period of three years from the date of purchase from an authorized DuraComm dealer.
Returns & Repair:
- All repairs are to be performed by DuraComm unless authorized in advance. Returns MUST be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number obtained from DuraComm. This number must be clearly marked on shipping carton and address label. All returns must be shipped prepaid to DuraComm. Collect shipments will be refused. Units returned as defective, which prove to operate within specifications will be returned COD. Merchandise returned for credit is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All Returns Must Be Sent to:
6655 Troost Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64131